Super Mario World Returns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News! With Photos!

2 posters

Go down

News! With Photos! Empty News! With Photos!

Post  mzaslove Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:59 pm

Hello people! This is mzaslove! I am here to tell you how much we got done! Now, MinerManHD and I both have school, and unfortunately, school goes first infront of level making and what not. Sad BUT! It's a three day weekend for us! Very Happy So far, here is the level plan for us at the moment
World 1 (Done by me) is half way finished.
World 2 (Done by MinerManHD) has 2 levels.

.......that's it. Now, please, don't get unmotivated by this. We just started. We worked out all the ideas and plan first. We would love some help! If you want to become a level designer, or music composer (which is just remixing a few songs) and maybe, MAYBE, an ASM hacker, then please, for the love of Nintendo! Go to the Membership Join section and write us! We would love the help!
Thanks,
mzaslove

P.S. [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

mzaslove
Admin

Back to top Go down

News! With Photos! Empty Chatbox!

Post  Admin Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:50 am

Hey, I know it says Admin as my name, but this is mzaslove. Razz Anyhow, there is a new chatbox where you guys can chat in. It's on the homepage. Enjoy!

Admin
Admin

https://smwreturns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

News! With Photos! Empty News!

Post  Admin Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Ugh my whole computer is lagging.... anyways! Sorry we haven't been updating a lot lately. School has been hitting both of us hard. But, I do have some time on my hands to post this! We finally got music to work in levels! Very Happy But....it doesn't loop. v.v This weekend we will do a lot more stuff! Also, thanks to Getlucky, we can have levels now even when we can't make levels! But don't think we won't make levels, cuz I've been making levels like CRAZZYY! Anyways, thanks for reading!
Sincerely,
mzaslove

Admin
Admin

https://smwreturns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

News! With Photos! Empty Re: News! With Photos!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum